If we were telepathic, we would not have to go through these unwieldy constructs - language and names. If we mastered telepathy fully, I would be able to convey all the images, sensations and feelings I wanted to a receiver. I would not have to say a person's name to make clear who I mean. I could convey how the person looks, smells, moves, thinks, laughs, and sounds. The recipient of my communication would have a much more accurate picture of who I meant than if I just said a name.
- Over Taxation of the people and waste of public funds, or the use of the people's money to finance things that the people have no interest in or doesn't want to be part of.
- Stealing the people's common property by the State by selling land, mineral resources, etc. to private or foreign companies. One can not give away or sell what one does not own. The state is supposed to be a trustee of, not an owner of our nations resources.
- Our public servants that we hired to take care of certain functions in our society starts to behave as if they are our bosses or slave-owners. Officials are acting as if their words and will are all the law that we have today. They decide how much we have to pay to a private company to drive on our own motorways that we already paid for and still pay for with petrol taxes. They fill Government Offices with staff that are not getting their jobs done, because computers and copy machines are broken for lack of money – but there always seems to be money to pay all these staff. We are treated like immature children without rights, responsibility or common sense.
- We are moving rapidly towards a society where people are no longer needed, as machines can do what we do better and cheaper. We already have self-driving cars that have been tested for hundreds of thousands of miles in the United States. They do not get tired, they will not be distracted and they have less accidents. It is only a matter of time until most commercial traffic and a fair bit of private travel, will be managed by trucks, buses and cars that drive themselves. Factories populated by robots and maintenance staff. Nanotechnology and 3D printers will provide many essentials and gadgets in our homes and offices. The rich need us no longer as labour. Few things upset people so much as when they are not needed any more - especially if they can not earn a living any more.
- When the protection of the law and the principle that everyone has the same freedoms and rights and are equal before the "law" no longer seems to apply in practice, then the authorities, the police and judiciary becomes instruments of oppression, rather than a guarantee of justice.
- The monetary system is designed so that the debts, interest and turnover must grow all the time for the wheels to continue to go around. A small elite have manipulated things so that they now control the economy, and are earning obscene amounts while most are getting poorer today than they were ten or twenty years ago. This leads to an imbalance that can derail the whole society. Our money system today, where "money" is created by issuing loans, which must be paid with interest, which there is no money for, (as the money for the interest is not created) means that more and more loans need to be issued all the time. Mathematically, this means that our money system is designed to burst one day. That day is probably not far away.
- The real power in today's world lays neither with the people or the governments they allegedly elect, but with those few that control world finance and trade. The IMF, Bank of International Settlements, The Crown Corporation of the City of London, The large Multinational Corporations, to mention some. They control the governments, the Courts, the National Banks, the making of laws, education, health care, media, the military, licencing, etc. They care not for the people of the World, but only for themselves and their owners.